The Booster Airozol Series is a product line including superior lubricant especially developed to lubricate pneumatic tools.
|Density at 15 ⁰C, kg/l||0,862||0,868||0,888|
|Viscosity 40 ⁰C, mm²/s||22,0||46,6||104,0|
|Viscosity 100 ⁰C, mm²/s||4,65||7,45||11,9|
|Flash Point COC, °C||200||234||238|
|Pour Point, °C||-33||-27||-21|
Booster Airozol is a lubricant especially developed to lubricate pneumatic tools. It contains additives to improve adhesion and anti-rust, and an emulsifier to absorb moisture. It contains anti-wear and extreme-pressure additives. This lubricant is used in tools driven by compressed air, like for instance drilling equipment. Under addition of additives this oil obtains the following properties:
– good EP properties
– a very good protection against corrosion of ferro and non-ferro metals
– an excellent resistance against high pressures and shock loads
– good micro-fog properties
– a good protection against deposit in the pneumatic system
– no forming of ice in pneumatic tools and machinery
– compatible with seals and gaskets made of synthetic material
– adequate anti-foam performance
This oil has been especially designed to provide adequate lubrication of pneumatic tools. It has good anti-rust characteristics, strong adhesive action, and very good emulsifying properties, which help to absorb humidity.
DIN 51502 D
ISO 6743-11 CLASS LP
By product choice always follow the requirements and instructions of the manufacturer.