Booster ATF Additive boosts ATF performance and stops and/or prevents ATF fluid leakage.
Booster ATF Additive can be used with most ATF oils used in automatic gearboxes meeting DEXRON or similar requirements. Prevents in some cases from changing very expensive parts. Helps improving the automatic gear shifting for old and new automatic gearboxes.
Important note: not suitable for use in DCT or CVT systems.
– Improves and eases shifting
– Conditions seals & rings to stop and prevent leaks
– Strong dispersing agents prevent the formation of sludge
– Increases shear stability maintaining original viscosity and reducing oil thinning
– Increases oxidation protection
– Improves protection of moving parts & metal components against wear
– Enhances foam protection
– Prolongs ATF life
|Density at 15°C, g/ml||0,847|
|Viscosity 100°C mm²/s||5,90|
|Flash Point, °C||>200|
|Pour Point, °C||<-39|
Add the required contents to the automatic transmission system. Drive approx. 15 minutes to obtain optimum result. Follow manufacturer’s instructions when (re)filling ATF. Make sure the oil level does not exceed the maximum oil level in the system! Recommended for use at 5% by volume.
One bottle treats 6 litres of ATF fluid.
Before use, read carefully safety instructions on packaging or on safety data sheet.