The Booster Vacusol 100 is high-grade vacuum pump oil based upon selected, solvent-refined base oils having a natural high viscosity index.
|Density at 15 ⁰C, kg/l||0,884|
|Viscosity 40 ⁰C, mm²/s||100,00|
|Viscosity 100 ⁰C, mm²/s||14,40|
|Flash Point COC, °C||235|
|Pour Point, °C||-30|
|Acid Number, mg/KOH/g||0,40|
|Sulphate Ash, %||0,06|
The Booster Vacusol 100 is a high-grade vacuum pump oil based upon selected, solvent-refined base oils having a natural high viscosity index, under addition of additives to obtain the following properties:
– an excellent protection against wear
– a very good activity against rust and corrosion
– excellent stability against oxidation
– very good deaerating and foam-suppressing properties
– very good demulsification properties
– good compatibility with seals and gaskets made from synthetic material
– a low pourpoint
This oil may be used for lubricating vacuum pumps, where at least a HVLP oil is prescribed, for both the gear box as well as for spray lubrication. This vacuum pump oil is an oil, which is very suitable for the lubrication the gearboxes of vacuum pumps.
DIN 51524-3 HVLP
By product choice always follow the requirements and instructions of the manufacturer.